Who We Are
Washington, DC Trademark Attorney
The Law Office of Michael E. Kondoudis is a boutique law firm. Our exclusive focus is trademarks and patents. Since 2007, we've helped entrepreneurs, start-ups, and established companies who value personal service. In the process, we have secured 100’s of trademark registrations and patents for our clients.
Our sole focus on trademarks and patents is reflected by our office locations. We have offices in Washington, DC and Northern Virginia. Both are just minutes from the USPTO’s headquarters. Being so close to the USPTO permits us to meet face-to-face with the examiners who work on the applications that we file. Also, each of our attorneys is specifically licensed to represent clients at the USPTO.
We can serve clients from all 50 states and countries worldwide. If you have a trademark or patent matter, we invite you to complete our secure online contact form. We always offer complimentary consultations.
Plus Government Fees
- Direct Hit Search of U.S. Trademark Database
- Attorney Consultation to Discuss Search Results
- Preparation and Filing of Your Trademark Application
- Monitoring of Your Application at the USPTO
- Responding to Any Non-Substantive Office Action
- Forwarding of Registration Certificate
- Reminders for Renewing Your Registration
Please Note: The flat fee advertised above applies to searching and filing in up to two classes of goods/services for a trademark that is currently in-use in the United States. Please call for a quote on your specific trademark project if it does not meet these parameters.
What We Do
Trademarks and Patents
We offer a full range of trademark and patent services to entrepreneurs, start-ups, and established companies that value results. Some of our services include:
- Trademark Application Preparation and Filing
- Responding to Trademark Office Actions
- Trademark Renewals and Statements of Use
- Transferring/Changing Trademark Ownership
- Filing for International Trademark Protection
- Trademark Enforcement
- Patent Application Preparation and Filing
- Responses to Patent Office Actions
- Patent Maintenance Fees